Our IT Support Services include
- PC and server builds, upgrade and repair. Builds are tailored for our customers, managed by ourselves and ensuring resilient and reliable services.
- Regular IT and business system health checks. Typically we look at how poorly performing systems impact your business process and therefore your profitability and ability to develop or expand.
- Backups to suit your needs, whether they are on-site, remote or in the cloud. We will advise on the best approach to safeguard your data.
- Secure Remote Access to office systems and company data, whether the systems are located in the cloud or in your own physical locations.
- Scalable email services for between 5 and 5000 users.
- Anti virus solutions and recovery from virus infestations and system compromises.
- Installing, servicing and repairing IT networks. Typically our services cover data cabling, wired and wireless network setup and provision of internet access.
- Hosting of web services and bespoke applications
We have been providing these services to a wide ranging set of customers over the last 20 years in the UK and overseas.
Our clients come from a broad background, including;
- Government Departments and Agencies
- Utility Providers
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Call Centres and Help Desk Service Providers
- Telecoms Providers
- Supermarket Chains
On a local level we have provided services to the following client types in Lancashire and the North West Of England
- Physical Security Specialists
- Building Companies
- Joinery Companies
- Design Agencies
- Web Development Agencies
We have found that all our clients, however small their operation, benefit from our support and system design services. Many of our existing clients are happy to provide testimonials to vouch for the quality and dedication that we provide for them on a regular basis.