Secure Assure provide local onsite IT Support Services wherever you or your business are located in Chorley.
IT Support Chorley, IT Services and IT Support Contracts
Our IT support team based in Chorley can provide a speedy response to all you support requirements including;
- IT systems deployment, upgrade and repair
- IT and business system healthchecks
- Hardware Installation and ongoing support
- Software Installation and ongoing support
- Network Installation and ongoing support
- On site backup and recovery
- Remote backup and recovery to a location outside of the Chorley area
- Remote Access to offices and company data
- Provision of remote desktops (either cloud based or those located in company offices)
- Hosting of web services and bespoke IT applications
- Provision of scalable email and IT business services for between 5 and 5000 users
- Networking, covering data cabling, wired and wireless network setup and provision of internet access
At a regional level we have provided computer and IT support services to the following client types in Chorley and the North West Of England
- Building Companies
- Joinery Companies
- Design Agencies
- Web Development Agencies
We also provide remote Computer Based Support assistance for businesses, which can be either done as part of a managed IT support contract, or on an as required basis. Typically we provide IT support throughout Chorley with an onsite callout time of 1-3 hours, or remotely within 1-2 hours depending on the nature of the call.
For routine IT support and services for our clients throughout Chorley, Buckshaw Village, Adlington, Anderton, Heapey, Euxton, Bamber Bridge, Leyland and Coppull. We can also offer an out of hours service, enabling your systems to be repaired or checked with minimum downtime to your online working day.
We have found that all our clients, however small their operation, benefit from our IT support and system design services. Many of our existing clients are happy to provide testimonials to vouch for the quality and dedication that we provide for them on a regular basis.